The Abby’s Army foundation is dedicated to supporting children and families affected by and fighting pediatric cancer.
Our goal is to help allow every child diagnosed with cancer to continue being a child.
- @skinshuly Will reach out and see how we can help! Thanks! Prayers for Payton.💜🙏AbbysArmyNC2 days ago
- Sept is Childhood Cancer Awareness month. Do something! Donate (time, money, make a blood donation), volunteer, rai… https://t.co/4CoHkERjRgAbbysArmyNC2 days ago
- You can never prepare yourself to hear the words "Your child has cancer." 🎗 but to feel the love, support, and hope… https://t.co/xC2iM7joipAbbysArmyNC4 days ago
- Shipped out some care packages to a beautiful 9 yr old girl in Iowa fighting lung cancer and to her 2 sisters. This… https://t.co/U5XtR1WWYAAbbysArmyNC1 week ago
- Effects of craniospinal radiation: -permanent bald spot -daily thyroid pill for hypothyroidism -nightly injection f… https://t.co/LNXnuvyzbAAbbysArmyNC1 week ago