The Abby’s Army foundation is dedicated to supporting children and families affected by and fighting pediatric cancer.
Our goal is to help allow every child diagnosed with cancer to continue being a child.
- Female childhood cancer survivors, even if they did not receive radiation to their chest, are 6x more likely to be… https://t.co/5L2pqWz4phAbbysArmyNC2 days ago
- This fight affects the whole family in different ways. Everyone needs supported. No one fights alone 🎗… https://t.co/oPp6E7id45AbbysArmyNC1 week ago
- Meet Gracie - a beautiful & strong 9yo girl recently diagnosed w a sarcoma. Sending our prayers & support during he… https://t.co/VRKHfnlspLAbbysArmyNC1 week ago
- This is the MRI image they handed me @ 3am the day of Abby's surgery. This was the first picture I had seen of her… https://t.co/sSfZosVUmfAbbysArmyNC2 weeks ago
- Abby's Army care pkgs shipped out yest to a 13 yo boy fighting a germinoma brain tumor and his sister. He has gone… https://t.co/NU4fYNwVpmAbbysArmyNC3 weeks ago