The Abby’s Army foundation is dedicated to supporting children and families affected by and fighting pediatric cancer.
Our goal is to help allow every child diagnosed with cancer to continue being a child.
- May is Brain Tumor Awareness month. We need more funding, more research, better treatment & more cures. 💜🎗… https://t.co/wJYPknmf6kAbbysArmyNC2 weeks ago
- May is brain tumor awareness month. Raise awareness, support, and advocate for better treatments! #abbysarmync… https://t.co/y0jrgdJyaIAbbysArmyNC2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/dhWFJoY2wuAbbysArmyNC2 weeks ago
- Lilian is a beautiful 5 yo girl diagnosed w a DIPG brain tumor which has a 0% survival rate. ZERO. Despite the numb… https://t.co/t9c8B0HE8vAbbysArmyNC3 weeks ago
- Duke Donation Day! 💜 (w my girl Abby!) After an appt @ Duke, we stopped by the Children's Hosp to drop off a carloa… https://t.co/i6xlAmvKHlAbbysArmyNC1 month ago